Thermage Skin Tightening and Clear and Brilliant Laser - Las Vegas, NV

At first, I was hesitant and nervous about the...

At first, I was hesitant and nervous about the experience but after speaking to the practice manager, Catherine, on the phone, I became extremely interested and decided to come in for a consultation. The doctor ended up doing a clear and brilliant laser treatment on my skin and I noticed immediate results. My skin is so much brighter and softer in just one treatment; I cannot wait until my second treatment in two weeks. After clear and brilliant, I decided to do Thermage Skin Tightening for my face. This treatment is amazing. I noticed my skin is tighter and lifted as the treatment is being performed. My family and friends noticed the changes immediately. Dr. K is a skillful plastic surgeon and I recommend him to everyone. His staff made me feel so comfortable throughout this entire experience and I cannot wait for more treatments soon. Catherine is great, she will give you her cell phone so you can contact her anytime.
"I became extremely interested and decided to come in for a consultation. " Are you still at the Dr's office 3 days post op?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf :)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon