35 Years Old, 4.5 Pregnancies, Not Needing Full Tuck or Full Breast Lift but Want Some Help Raising the Girls - Las Vegas, NV

I have had 4 and 1/2 pregnancies all pretty close...

I have had 4 and 1/2 pregnancies all pretty close together in 5 years. I have lucked out with no stretch marks and minimal amounts of loose skin around my abdomen and slightly deflated and droopy and or breast lift, so I went for it. No scaring, no stiches, less invasive, almost no down-time (I uneven breasts. I won't be needing a full tuck. I realized I could do the Thermage instead of a mini tuckphotographed two family sessions that same day, flew home the next day and played a game of flag football with very little discomfort.) With very little drugs for pain and anxiety, the procedure lasted about and hour or two and wasn't bad at all. Before I knew it I was off the table and on the way home. There was a fair amount of bruising and leaking from the injection points that night, but by the next day, I just felt a little tender, nothing that ibuprofen can't handle. Three months later, my breast elasticity has gradually tightened up and my one sided droopy breast is now even with my other breast. This is so fantastic! I'm really excited for a follow up procedure. I miss my 24 year old breasts and am excited to get them back without anchor scars from a traditional breast lift. Dr Rodriguez is fantastic! I trust him implicitly.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I would give 6 stars if I could, especially on bedside manner (usually my biggest complaint when searching for a doctor I like). Dr. Rodriguez is experienced, skilled, and meticulous in his craft. His sense of artistry combined with his skilled surgeon's hands can work miracles. He is very forthright about discussing procedures and options with you so that you can be an informed patient. He is very honest about his assessments and he is truly interested in listening to your concerns and wishes and then apt at guiding you to your best self with those in mind. He has gentle hands and a very real demeanor. He is a doctor who cares with a professional opinion that is thorough and completely trustworthy. And he's amazing.