Permanent Makeup Removal by Las Vegas Artist - Las Vegas, NV

I had made the huge mistake of getting permanent...

I had made the huge mistake of getting permanent eyebrows without doing my research. It was priced very cheap and the owner said he could get me in same day. I was so excited. When I left, I was very swollen and bruised. It took a few days to see that my tattoo was GREEN and one was higher then the other. The advertised "3d" was just a sharpie looking green tattoo. I was beside myself.

You can be certain I was diligent in my research for permanent makeup removal and correction specialists. I looked up reviews, called physician offices, medical spas and went on consultations. I kept coming back to Theresa at Axiom Spa. She was the only one who was recommended by several physicians and had the most experience. On 2 other consultations, the permanent makeupp artists wanted to tattoo in more color or cover it with a skin color. I had read that skin color was the worst thing. Theresa was dead against this practice because it never really matches the skin and yellows in time.

We started the removal process and the goal was to eventually tattoo on her trademark 3D eyebrows. Over 6 months I had 4 Saline removal treatments and it faded about 90% which was enough to cover with 3D powder finish. I had two actual tattoo sessions which completed the process. My face is saved and it looks perfect. My eyebrows are a soft medium brown with golden highlights that match my hair.

I can only blame myself for being irresponsible and not doing my research prior to getting my initial bargin eyebrows. I've paid close to $1400 in correction and removal sessions over a 6 month period. My bargain eyebrows turned into a pricey mistake. If I had done my research, I would have saved time and money. I would have gotten my beautiful eyebrows by Theresa and wouldn't have had to go through all the removals.

My advice is that you should make sure your permanent makeup artist is doctor recommend. Ask your plastic surgeon and make sure you see their work first. Get a bargin and get burned.

Theresa Garcia

My experience with Theresa has been great for the most part. She is knowledgeable and delivers exactly what she promises. It is however very difficult to get an appointment. She is only available through the companies on line booking schedule and doesn't do any of her own scheduling. I found she is good at responding to emails but you can almost never contact her directly by phone. She refused to give me a qoute unless I came in for a consultation first. I did so and there was no charge for it. I do wish there was other scheduling methods.Theresa saved me and fixed me. I guess that is what really matters.