Sculptra in Vegas -Las Vegas, NV

Had my first vial of sculptra done about 6 weeks...

Had my first vial of sculptra done about 6 weeks ago. I am seeing results, but I've scheduled to have another done in about a week. The massaging 5x's for five minutes is annoying, but very important.
The first week or so when I was swollen, I looked like I was 25. I'm actually 38 and everyone saw a difference. Only problem was that the swelling went down and I didn't look the same. I'm hoping that one or two more vials will give me the same look.
I have seen people have amazing results after 2 or 3 treatments.
Las Vegas Dermatologist

Dr. Aspacio and his assistant Trisha are very nice, professional people. They are very knowledgable about every procedure. They make you feel comfortable and at ease. Every time I've gone to see them, I've left, feeling great with minimal bruising. Highly suggest Summerlin Dermatology.

Hi, I am curious how the results came out? I am looking to have this done. Thanks

Thanks for sharing.  I hope you keep us updated on how everything goes with the additional treatments.  Is the cost per vial?

I'm not sure how many vials he used on me. He said I didn't need a lot. I ended up paying $1200 for the whole treatment.