Sculptra to Cheeks and Jawline - Las Vegas, NV

VERY HAPPY! This is the first Doctor I came...

VERY HAPPY!

This is the first Doctor I came across, who TRUELY took his time and listened.
Several consultations I had with other Doctors before him felt rushed. I said Juvederm to cheeks, under eyes and lips, Drs said ok.
Dr Khorsandi on the contrary advised me of different materials that could be used with greatest success on certain areas and even did a free 3D scan of my face to precisely see the asymmetries and modify the imaging to see what I needed/wanted!
We decided for sculptra around cheek and jawline, combined with Juvederm to lips and a tiny bit in the tip of my nose.
He uses a dental block which made the procedure literally painless and very easy to bare.

I was very pleased with his work, nicest sculpted lips and features I've had this far and a very professional and pleasant person to be around!

He sent me on the way with small ice packs for my lips and placed gel stickers on my cheeks that contain Arnica to help the swelling.

I can only recommend him and am thankful I ended up in his office!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

As described in my main review, Dr Khorsandi performed the procedures himself and made me feel very comfortable and at ease during those procedures. He listened, answered questions and was very knowledgable and experienced regarding different materials and methods used.