Sculptra to Cheeks and Jawline - Las Vegas, NV

VERY HAPPY! This is the first Doctor I came...

VERY HAPPY!

This is the first Doctor I came across, who TRUELY took his time and listened.
Several consultations I had with other Doctors before him felt rushed. I said Juvederm to cheeks, under eyes and lips, Drs said ok.
Dr Khorsandi on the contrary advised me of different materials that could be used with greatest success on certain areas and even did a free 3D scan of my face to precisely see the asymmetries and modify the imaging to see what I needed/wanted!
We decided for sculptra around cheek and jawline, combined with Juvederm to lips and a tiny bit in the tip of my nose.
He uses a dental block which made the procedure literally painless and very easy to bare.

I was very pleased with his work, nicest sculpted lips and features I've had this far and a very professional and pleasant person to be around!

He sent me on the way with small ice packs for my lips and placed gel stickers on my cheeks that contain Arnica to help the swelling.

I can only recommend him and am thankful I ended up in his office!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

As described in my main review, Dr Khorsandi performed the procedures himself and made me feel very comfortable and at ease during those procedures. He listened, answered questions and was very knowledgable and experienced regarding different materials and methods used.

Wow the dental block sounds like the worst part :)
Thanks for sharing.  Do you have any before and after pics to share?  We'd love to see.
Hi Jill81! Unfortunately I rather not post any pics as this is a pretty private matter to me and I didn't even tell my family about my procedures. In fact I don't think I posted an unretouched picture of myself ever anywhere:) I belong to the rather vain ones I think. But, if anyone's interested, they could pm me to connect with my Facebook and eventually there will be pics from after the procedure up:P
Oh no worries at all, pictures are not required on RealSelf- only encouraged.  You aren't vain!

Do keep us posted on the Sculptra and if you notice it starting to grow/build up as your natural collagen reacts to it.
Will do so definitely.