Hernia Revision, Scar Revision, Ab Sculpting - Las Vegas, NV

Three years ago had partial colon removal and...

Three years ago had partial colon removal and small intestine. Also had multiple hernia surgeries. I have had other plastic surgeons go in repair the look of my stomach , but each time it never came out how I envisioned it. I was a competitive physique and fitness athlete prior to my sicknessI had to give it up due the aesthetic look to my stomach which negated my look. For the past 3 years I was mentally affected by the cosmetic damage .Over the last year I have met many plastic surgeon to see if they can fix my stomach and give me back my fitness look.Everyone said it was impossible or they didn't have the expertise to do what I wanted. When I first consulted with Dr.K I felt he understood what I wanted and the look I was trying to achieve. He spent a few hours of the initial consultation. I was so impressed with his customer care and his expertise.... that right there and then I knew I have found the expert doctor I needed. I book the surgery for the very next week and has been 3 days after surgery that ... I'm amazed how he transform my stomach back to my fitness days. His staff was very compassionate and thoughtful from the bottom all the way to the top. He has given me the confidence to compete again and get on stage and not be embarrassed and self conscience of my stomach. Truly an amazing Doctor !!!!

before surgery

post surgery pics coming in 10days

Thank you for sharing your journey with us here on RealSelf.

Totally amazing what can be done these days!  I am happy for you and glad you are getting your life back:)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon