Rhinoplasty Totally Worth Every Penny - Las Vegas, NV

I considered doing rhinoplasty for about 5 years...

I considered doing rhinoplasty for about 5 years now, I went back and forth about it. I was scared that I was being shallow, and worried that I would not like the result. Finding the doctor was really the hardest part and there a lot of bad plastic surgeons in Las Vegas, most of them are good at only breast implants. When I found my doctor, I knew he was the one, I scheduled the surgery and had no doubts about him.

My surgery was 02/16th, I am 12 days post - op. I am very happy with my result, It's very subtle, it was very important to me that I still looked like myself. I always hated my bulbous tip and that now more refined and I had my nose broken in high school and it left a bump on my bridge.

Its very hard to tell I am still swollen or not. I am already happy with it and I'm sure any additional changes that happen will be subtle. Deciding to go through the surgery was the best decision I made. If you want to get this done please do your research and find a doctor that is on the same page as you. I met plastic surgeons that wanted to give me a barbie nose! That wasn't what I was looking for!

Ready for revision

I'm scheduled to see my primary rhinoplasty on July 22! I'm super excited and more than ready. I cannot fault my surgeon for not being 100% happy with my nose as I was so specific with and told him numerous times I did not want to change to much. I feel my nostrils are too wide especially when I smile and my columella hangs too much. I'm eager to see what my doctor says. I will keep you all posted!
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nasri is very professional and really a master at what he does.

Thank you!
Good luck!
I'm glad you were satisfied with your Rhinoplasty!
Hi. Glad you're happy with the results! Could you share with us what you had done to your nose?

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! I'm glad you got exactly what you wanted!

That's wonderful! I'm glad you found a surgeon that did what you wanted and not what he thought would look best. I understand wanting subtle changes to still look like yourself. Can you share pictures? You accidently chose "Not worth it" instead of "Worth it." I'm very happy for you!

Faith, she probably did choose Worth It. We're working on a bug right now that is changing Worth Its to Not Worth Its. Will be fixed ASAP. Thanks for your patience!