No Pain and Looks Great! - Las Vegas, NV

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette...

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette lines approx. 3 years ago. Not know what to expect I was a little apprehensive. Well I had a right to be apprehensive. The plastic surgeon that I went to here in Las Vegas did not use a dental block and I felt every injection. Tears were streaming from my eyes. However my procedure with Dr. Khorsandi was entirely different! He used a dental block and I did not feel any pain at all!! The results were entirely natural and I have had friends say...you look great. Great Dr. with wonderful results!!
Wow that expansiva only for the marionnete líne? How much does Restylane last?
Hi Gerry...not really considering that my former experience was $1200 and came with horrible pain! This is relativity inexpensive considering the costs on Las Vegas:)
Ohh. And have you ever had or heard of Restylane giving anyone an potentially fatal allergic or immune reaction?

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette...Now Have Radiesse

had Restylane fillers done in my marionette lines approx. 3 years ago. Not know what to expect I was a little apprehensive. Well I had a right to be apprehensive. The plastic surgeon that I went to here in Las Vegas did not use a dental block and I felt every injection. Tears were streaming from my eyes. However my procedure with Dr. Khorsandi was entirely different! He used a dental block and I did not feel any pain at all and I am very happy with the Radiesse!! The results were entirely natural and I have had friends say...you look great. Great Dr. with wonderful results!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon