No Pain and Looks Great! - Las Vegas, NV

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette...

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette lines approx. 3 years ago. Not know what to expect I was a little apprehensive. Well I had a right to be apprehensive. The plastic surgeon that I went to here in Las Vegas did not use a dental block and I felt every injection. Tears were streaming from my eyes. However my procedure with Dr. Khorsandi was entirely different! He used a dental block and I did not feel any pain at all!! The results were entirely natural and I have had friends say...you look great. Great Dr. with wonderful results!!
Wow that expansiva only for the marionnete líne? How much does Restylane last?

I had Restylane fillers done in my marionette...Now Have Radiesse

had Restylane fillers done in my marionette lines approx. 3 years ago. Not know what to expect I was a little apprehensive. Well I had a right to be apprehensive. The plastic surgeon that I went to here in Las Vegas did not use a dental block and I felt every injection. Tears were streaming from my eyes. However my procedure with Dr. Khorsandi was entirely different! He used a dental block and I did not feel any pain at all and I am very happy with the Radiesse!! The results were entirely natural and I have had friends say...you look great. Great Dr. with wonderful results!!
Hi Gerry...not really considering that my former experience was $1200 and came with horrible pain! This is relativity inexpensive considering the costs on Las Vegas:)
Ohh. And have you ever had or heard of Restylane giving anyone an potentially fatal allergic or immune reaction?
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon