My Fantastic Dermapen Results Round One - Las Vegas, NV

I was looking forward to having a Dermapen...

I was looking forward to having a Dermapen procedure done on my face but I was really anxious because I didn't know what to expect. Would it hurt? Was I going to have to hide out for a few days? Would I be peeling? I did not have anything to WORRY about. The procedure was a breeze. I was a little uncomfortable a couple of times for about 2 seconds. A numbing cream was applied before the treatment began and made the Dermapen experience pleasant.

Most exciting were the RESULTS! My skin looks so refreshed and I could see immediate results in my fine lines. My skin was a little pink for a couple of days but honestly it just looked like I had gotten a little color. I wore my same simple mineral powder makeup the day after. There is no down time and the results were so great after one treatment, that I am excited for my next treatment with Dr. Sims and her amazing new Dermapen! Dr. Sims was so great about following up with me and wanting to hear about and see the results for herself. I will be using Dr. Sims for all my facial cosmetic needs!

Las Vegas Ophthalmologist

I was referred by a friend to Dr. Sims.

I am schedule to do the dermapen with her tomorrow. How red were you? Will I be able to go to work the next day ? How deep did you go with the needles? What were your immediate results.
Did you also get the PRP with your Dermapen treatment?