Minilift

I am satisfied with my neck lift (not perfect, but...

I am satisfied with my neck lift (not perfect, but a whole lot better, though when I look up I still have 4 bands that protrude...I will ask about that on my next appt) I am satisfied with my jowels (they still exist, but to a lesser degree), and I am happy with my lower cheeks (although I still need Sculptra to fill in my upper cheeks, in the "line" where my lower cheeks have fallen between eyes and nose.

The front of my left ear looks like I've had no surgery. the front of my right ear is not as lucky. Deep, hard, red scar in front of hairline, when the left side was within the hairline, and therefore invisible.What I am unhappy with, depressed even, is the cauliflower type scars created behind my ears. I massage like I was told, along with following all the rules to a tee, but the backs of my ears are lumpy and gross.

I am one month out. I absolutely need him to fix this, since I wear my hair up almost every day, and have not been able to since the surgery.

"This is Susan, Dr. Hankins's office manager. We are committed to all of our patients and their complete satisfaction. If any of our patients are dissatisfied with their results, we would encourage them to call our office at 702-897-1330 to see Dr. Hankins and discuss their concerns." One month is quite early post-op and healing is still occurring, however I am sure that you and the doctor will be able to come up with an appropriate plan to give you the complete satisfaction with your results that we strive for.

I would like to amend my previous review. I was in...

I would like to amend my previous review. I was in a bad place when I first posted, and made some unfair statements. I think that we as patients need to have patience as we are healing. I know that I freaked out when my scars weren't healing right away, and got depressed and regretful. I do have a revision behind my right ear that will need to be made, but Dr. Hankins assured me today that it is a very simple process and that he'll do it at no charge.
I got Sculptra today in my upper cheeks and temples...it looks good now, and I have been given clear expectations for the coming weeks.
I want to sincerely apologize for my initial knee-jerk comments a few days ago. I think I felt alone and anxious and that I wasn't going to be helped. But I know now that that isn't the case.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins knows what he's doing and if something isn't quite right the first time, he will make it right.