Gynecomastia is Finally Gone Great Outcome! - Las Vegas, NV

I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of the...

I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor of the brain stem. Also known as a prolactinoma causing gynecomastia. I was put on meds claiming this would fix the problem and pain/ tenderness would go away... maybe in a year or two..... not a good answer. Insurance paid for everything at first. after 7 months no results and still in pain I decided to seek a surgeon to remove my gynecomastia. Thank God I'm a surgical tech firsts assist. so this wasn't too hard to find someone I trust. Dr. Reynolds in Las Vegas was a great choice. I actually became a patient no turning back now. I have the best plan my job offers for health insurance so I can go where I choose. My insurance then denys to cover the procedure. I couldn't wait any longer these man boobs had to go. I paid out of pocket and in the process off appealing the denial. I had my surgery last fri. I have been to my post op appt and I'm very pleased. I waited way too long! Post op I was left with two drains that was the worst and most painful part of the whole experience. when those drains came out I almost screamed. After they were out I am now taking little to no pain medication. I can feel things tightening up daily and the compression garment I have its the best and adjustable. I also add extra pads(Abd) for extra compression I won't take this lightly to prevent a seroma(fluid build up) and over all shaping. like I said before im already pleased and have a normal looking chest,and after healing no more pain or tenderness ,itching and all other things associated with having breast. I got a combination of excision and lipo for the axilla area. Im 5'10 175 in good shape and work out almost regularly couple times a week sometimes missing a week or two far from perfect. I now have 100% more definition in my chest and will be ready for next summer to take off my shirt in public which I haven't done in years other than for sex. I strongly recommend Dr. B Reynolds MD in Las Vegas and anesthesiologist Dr. P. Reynolds. I could possibly assist in your procedure as I know how it feels first hand. Don't wait any longer than you have too if you suffer from gynecomastia medication therapy won't work. surgery is the only way meds will not reverse what's already been done per an endocrinologist I saw months before surgery. I hope this helps. I looked at this site and others several times before my surgery so Good Luck! I will post pics upon request.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor and co -worker! highly recommended and Brother Dr. P. Reynolds for anesthesia great duo! Excellent office and bedside manner! Great office staff.