thilled wish i had done it sooner! - Las Vegas, NV

I had my Lifestyle Lift about two years ago. It...

I had my Lifestyle Lift about two years ago. It is still hard for me to believe how much younger I look. I am very happy with my results. I did experience some pain for a few days and was uncomfortable. By the end of the week, I was getting dressed up and going out for the evening. My friends could hardly believe how great l looked. I went back to work 10 days later. No one at work knew I was getting the procedure. My co-workers all wanted to know what I had done. One statement was, “I don't know what you did but I want to do it too." Dr. LanFranchi and his staff were the best and very accommodating of my visits from out of town. I believe I experienced the best of both Dr. LanFranchi’s surgical skills and medical expertise, as well as his polite and warm bedside manner. He was caring to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions and concerns ahead of time. If I had any doubts, they were all put to rest after meeting Dr. LanFranchi. Would I do it again? Without a doubt. Would I recommend the Lifestyle Lift? Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. LaFranchi was the best. I am considering an other procedure but only with Dr. LaFranchi.