Great Results - But More Extensive Than Expected - Las Vegas, NV

The day of the surgery was easy and went well, I...

The day of the surgery was easy and went well, I slept through most of it. Not that much pain, but bruised pretty bad. I went back to work on day 12 even though I still had stitches behind my ears. Wish I knew beforehand the extent of the cutting. Down the front of ear, up the back and across the back of the head. It's not as simple of a procedure as they imply.

All was great except there was no aftercare follow-up visit with the doctor, only saw the assistants. They said he was too busy. If you had a problem you could make a special appt, other than than never saw him again.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! What was your recovery like after the LSL?

Thanks. Will do.
KL, Thanks for posting your review. Please keep us informed of how you are doing. Best, Chrystal Eckes.
I had my surgery in October in Las Vegas. I am still swollen and am going back for another appointment with the Dr. I had to wait almost a month to get an appointment with the Dr though. They originally had me coming on a Saturday to have the "after" photos done. But the Dr isn't there on Saturdays. I am a little disappointed in the final results after the swelling went down. I have this lump under my chin that is painfful and getting bigger io the last few days. Also the jowls and lines coming from my mouth have reappeared. I am afraud the results are going to be very short lived. Let me know how you make out.