Clear+Brilliant - Las Vegas, NV

I saw Dr. Khorsandi for a Clear+Brilliant...

I saw Dr. Khorsandi for a Clear+Brilliant treatment for my face. He took the time to understand what I was looking for and did a thorough examination of my skin. He discussed his recommendations with me in detail and educated me of what I could expect after the procedure.

He prepped my skin with topical numbing medication for added comfort and started the treatment. He talked me through the entire procedure and was very accurare as to what I could expect during the process. The treatment took about 30 minutes and was painless!

I left knowing exactly what to expect after the treatment because of Dr. Khorsandi's thorough explanation and the time he spent with me making sure I was fully educated on the treatment. I experienced some redness for about an hour after, but that quickly went away and I noticed immediate results! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin, my skin tone, and a reduction in my pore size.

Thanks for sharing your story, glad everything went well! Do you have any before and after photos to share?

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi is very thorough, personable and willing to take the time with you to ensure that you are very comfortable and fully educated in his recommendations.