Clear and Brilliant Permea is Amazing, Just Like Dr. Khorsandi ! -Las Vegas, NV

Clear and Brilliant is the best laser treatment...

Clear and Brilliant is the best laser treatment I've ever (and I've had plenty). The treatment is a laser, but without the pain you expect, so no need to numb the face before, which I always try to avoid. The treatment takes about 30 minutes, during which there is mild tingling and a little warmth. There was no pain, a tiny bit of redness that quickly disappeared after applying a cooling mask made just for laser treatments, no peeling and I went right back to work. The next day my face was completely normal, then a couple of days later I experienced a little roughness which is normal for a laser treatment. I could feel it but no one could see it, so no need for concern. A week after the treatment my skin was already clearer, smoother and tighter.
Where are the pictures???? If no pics then it didn't happen. We are somewhat vain and that is why we are here :) We show off our beautiful breasts, new lazered faces etc. Post pics please, before and after.
Thanks for the great review. Clear + Brilliant really is a great laser. We are seeing amazing results in our patients and glad you had a similar experience. Looking forward to seeing you again for your next session.

Thanks for sharing, do you plan on doing another treatment or was this more of a one time deal?

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Khorsandi! Not only is he brilliant, he is also very kind and friendly. He took the time to discuss my skin concerns and recommend the right treatments for me. He is always interested in my questions and is very thorough with his answers and recommendations. I'm a huge fan!!!