I Highly Recommend Dr. K -Las Vegas, NV

I went to Dr.K to get my lips done prior to this I...

I went to Dr.K to get my lips done prior to this I had never had any plastic surgery or fillers done , I was beyond pleased with the results I'm in love with my lips! It wasn't painful at all just minor swelling for a few days which is normal , but definitely worth it , now I can't wait to go back for more.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr.k his work is absolutely amazing , and his staff member Catherine is super nice making sure I was feeling fine after the procedure.

Hey, glad you posted a pic. Wow! They look amazing!
They are not coming along real nice! Im about week in my self and am loving them! Have you had any uncomfortable feeling in the nipple area? ?! My left side was feeling funny the other night.
Yes mine too but I asked my doctor and it's normal
I meant they ARE' coming along really nice!! Lol my bad! They look good!
Oh okay.. Thanks
Truly beautiful! How do they look now?
I'll post a picture for you

You have gorgeous lips!! How long after your injections was this picture taken? Also, please add a before so we can compare. :)

I couldn't agree more, those lips are gorgeous :) But I'm sure she must have had pretty nice lips before :) I'm waiting for some pictures to compare as well!!! :) And some info on how much filler was injected. I'm still not sure if I'll get my lips done, but seeing such results almost makes me book an appointment ASAP!
I don't have any pictures on my new phones of my lips but I hardly had any he did and amazing work , and I've had two syringes of juvaderm , I'm going back for more to build up
@beautyobsession
Wow, then I'm double-amazed :) 2 syringes make quite a difference! And I wouldn't add more unless your lips have gone a bit smaller, they are perfect now!!! :)