So Happy With Results! Beautiful Lips!

It was that time again! Time for a little lip...

It was that time again! Time for a little lip refresher! Dr. Khorsandi had done my lips the first time and everyone loved them. So of course I wanted to use his services again. If you are going to have fillers done, get them done correctly! Dr. Khorsandi is a board certified trained surgeon. Your health and all aesthetics will be in good hands. His new office is very nice and modern with a spacious waiting room. When you arrive for you appointment you check in and then have your picture taken. Once you are in the chair Dr. Khorsandi answers any and all questions you might have regarding the procedure you are about to have done. I had questions regarding bruising and swelling and Dr. gave me some excellent advice. And two days later my swelling has reduced drastically and is hardly noticeable with some colored lip gloss. I never felt and pain and believe me I am a chicken when it comes to needles!! Did not feel anything and everything went smoothly. LOVE my "improved" lips! There is no one else that I would want to touch my face or do any sort of injectables! I had Juvaderm and once again LOVE LOVE IT!!! The pic below is TWO days after procedure! Still have a little swelling but thes will go down.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful caring Doctor! Listens and puts you at ease and is really concerned about how you feel about the procedure!

Can you post a before photo and a newer now photo? Looks nice so far.
Hi, I'm curious how long the juvaderm lasted between treatments? Thanks!
You said dr. gave you advice on bruising and swelling, what was that advice? I had trouble with bruising when I had it done. Your lips look great!! Thanks for the advice, it might encourage me to do it again!!
I hope you add some more pics after the swelling goes down so we can see how they look!

Do you remember how many syringes you had injected?
I will post more pics:) One syringe.