Confidence and Trust Make the Difference - Las Vegas, NV

To improve appearance. I am a 1st generation...

To improve appearance.

I am a 1st generation baby boomer who is intent on looking as good as I feel.  I was introduced to Dr. Garcia when I was 55, a critical time in a baby boomers life.  My intent was not to wait and see how I would look at 60 or 65, but to start my own path of graceful, prolonged ageing.  I made the decision to take the first, and I do admit frightning, step.  I called, made an appointment for a consultation.

Dr. Garcia took me from an idea to a reality, and he supported me all the way.  The approach taken by Dr. Garcia and his team turned my apprehention to excitement.  Questions that were not anticipated were thoroughly answered.  I was taken step by step thru what to expect.  I felt comfortable and totally confident that this was going to be the best thing I had ever done, just for myself.

Now, at 64, I can honestly tell you that no one believes my age. A once 55 year old baby boomer looks better than ever.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I recomend Dr. Garcia to anyone that has an interest in improving their appearance. Confidence and trust make the difference when you are choosing a Doctor that will change your life. The rest is easy.