Confidence and Trust Make the Difference - Las Vegas, NV

To improve appearance. I am a 1st generation...

To improve appearance.

I am a 1st generation baby boomer who is intent on looking as good as I feel.  I was introduced to Dr. Garcia when I was 55, a critical time in a baby boomers life.  My intent was not to wait and see how I would look at 60 or 65, but to start my own path of graceful, prolonged ageing.  I made the decision to take the first, and I do admit frightning, step.  I called, made an appointment for a consultation.

Dr. Garcia took me from an idea to a reality, and he supported me all the way.  The approach taken by Dr. Garcia and his team turned my apprehention to excitement.  Questions that were not anticipated were thoroughly answered.  I was taken step by step thru what to expect.  I felt comfortable and totally confident that this was going to be the best thing I had ever done, just for myself.

Now, at 64, I can honestly tell you that no one believes my age. A once 55 year old baby boomer looks better than ever.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your story. We'd love to see your results too, if you don't mind posting photos.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I recomend Dr. Garcia to anyone that has an interest in improving their appearance. Confidence and trust make the difference when you are choosing a Doctor that will change your life. The rest is easy.