Very Excited for my Revision Rhinoplasty! Las Vegas, NV

Hi everyone! It's been 2 years since my primary...

Hi everyone!

It's been 2 years since my primary and I'm ready for some adjustments! My columella still hangs a little to low, especially when I smile and my nostril look too wide. I was so worried about looking too different so I drilled into my surgeons head to not make me look too different. Now that I've been down this road before, I'm less nervous and know exactly what I want.

My consultation with my doctor is on 7/22. I hope he gives good news and tells me he can make the adjustments I want. I will keep you posted!

Xoxox
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is an ENT and unfortunately does not offer computer simulation. I don't have an issue with that because I know that it done always turn out. I really trust my doctor and I will keep you posted. 9 more days and counting for my counseltation! Thank for your support : D
How exciting! Please do keep us posted. I hope you get exactly what you want this time!
Good luck with your consult. Make sure you ask your doctor to show you a computer simulation of what your nose would look like. I look forward to reading your updates.