Silimed Gluteal Implants - Las Vegas, NV

Hey guys I am a 5'9 140 pound male and I am going...

Hey guys I am a 5'9 140 pound male and I am going to be getting gluteal implants. I want the cohesive gel silicone because I feel it will feel the best and I Know silimed has the best lifetime warranty for their implants. If I go to a doctor in the US it's going to be Dr. Stanton, but my friend told me the she's talked to people in the past and they went to Brazil and I know that a lot of people claim that the country has some of the best work in the world when it comes to buttock augmentations. So my questions is, can anyone out here personally recommend a phenomenal gluteoplasty surgeon from Brazil, or even Argentina from a past experience of either yourself or a close friend who has undergone the buttock implants. Thanks!

What is your surgeons name? When do you plan to have the surgery?
Have you thought of Mexico? There are some good doctors there. Been on this site for years and haven't heard of any good Brazilian results- seems like everyone goes to Campos or Gongara in Mexico. I would like to have the surgery too so would also like to know if there are good doctors in Brazil. I feel a little safer being a short ambulance drive across the border if anything went wrong, though. After you feel the cohesive gel implant you don't want anything else.
Well I'm thinking of going to Dr. Bukret because he created my ultimate wish pic. I really like his results on the FlawlessJ character. I tried contacting FlawlessJ but I haven't been able to hear back from him yet as to how the implants have held up over the years. I'm just worried because I've found a few negative reviews about Dr. Bukret. It really would be a gamble.
the best surgeon in brazil is Raul gonzales, he even invented the xyz method
he charges around USD 14 000
What is the xyz method? And have you or a friend underwent this or a different procedure?
Augmentation gluteoplasty: the XYZ method. Gonzalez R. Author information Abstract Gluteal implants offer a good way not only to correct hypoplasias, but also to remodel and give rounded shape to buttocks, achieving beauty and sensuality. However, until recently, only a few surgeons have used this procedure. An intramuscular introduction of the implants may be a good means of reaching this goal, but because the undermining is performed without direct view, difficulties may occur in obtaining a symmetric and safe plane, and this can lead to unpleasant results. This report presents an intramuscular method based on geometry, in which three points (X, Y, and Z) and a line (G) in the pelvis define the plane in which the dissection must be performed, allowing more precise and safe undermining. From 1986 to 2003, 746 patients underwent surgery using this technique, achieving good results. This technique has proved to be a safe and reproducible way of performing augmentation gluteoplasty.
here in brazil butt implants are vey popular. Raul gonzales is the best and most expensive of all. the prices around here with other surgeons starts at at USD4000 . I know a lot o people who dit it, and it looked great.
Wow that was very thorough. Thank you. How do you know all this? Do you work for him or have you underwent this procedure yourself?
No i'm doing it with another surgeon because dr Raul is too expensive for brazilian standards. But most of the surgeons use this xyz method, that he invented. You can find an article on the internet about his method. My surgeon os going to charge USD5760 for lipo and buttock implants
Do they offer financing? When are you planning to do it? Do you know the brand of implant they use?
It's silimed quartzo anatomic, they don't offer financing.
$14,000? plus another $6000 for transportation and lodging? That's crazy. So many good Dr's in Mexico and the US at less than half the price. Except I don't know any that have good results on a male.