Breast Lift and Lip on Flanks and Bra Line - Las Vegas, NV

I had a breast lift and lipo on flanks and bra...

I had a breast lift and lipo on flanks and bra line. While going through the healing process I was really excited at what I thought the lift would look like after the surgery. They were lifted and very firm. After a few months I was not satisfied and felt like I was taken for a ride. Because my breast are still sagging but just heavier. I havent gained any weight. I did inform the surgeon but it was to no avail. The lipo on my flanks and bra line is a very minimal change. I am now seeking a consultation for a tummy tuck and lipo on flanks to get rid of these love handles. And possibly implants. Yes I feel my husband and I were wripped off big time, because after all you are asleep when the precedures are done so you really dont know if your getting what you paid for.

Henderson

I did not get my monies worth and have brought this to the doctors attention and nothing have been done. I am now about to have this same procedure again with the exception of the tummy tuck. 3 yrs later because I have grown even more tired of looking at myself and thinking of the money I paid with very little to no results.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let us know who your doctor was? I'm thinking of getting a mommy makeover soon, and I also live n Vegas

I'm sorry your results weren't what you'd hoped. Please let us know how your tummy tuck goes. That will be a dramatic change for you :)

Best of luck to you.