I am 37 .5'5 , 137.. So decided to share my story....

I am 37 .5'5 , 137.. So decided to share my story.. Going to have mastopexy with breast augmentation on May 7 . I had my son at 17 and have always been up and down on my weight ... So I hate looking at my saggy breasts.. I wear 34 a cup in the bombshell at vs .. So everyone thinks that I am big chested ... I have breast's that hang low and feel Empty!! So I went to a few docs and I picked mine .. So we will see how it goes .. So far I want 600cc .. Let's see how this goes ...

Before

Here are some pics , 8 days to go .. 550cc or 600cc .. Not sure yet .

Size

Today I saw my doc to pick the size . We r going with 550cc silicone . Bilateral breast augmentation , short scar mastopexy .i got my meds , big pillow's , some outfits with zippers and today some sports bras .. My sis is going to come from la to help me for a week . I full time take care of my dad , so she will help with him too . My bf is working our of town so he won't be here :( . I can't believe it's on Wednesday... excited and scared at the same time.

One more day

Tomorrow is the day .. 6am .. Excited and scared at the same time.. So ready for the next step !!

In a few hours twins will be here

So today is the day .. Waiting to go in !! Hope everything goes well !!

All done and home

So today I went in about 6am .. I love the whole Experience . Fast and easy , love the staff .. Took the pee test , signed more paper work and the doc mark me and the after that was put to sleep .. Woke up and my nephew . My ride was there .. For some reason I wanted in and out .. Lol didn't get it !! Got home all wrapped up . Lot's of Upper back pain.. But I have a heating pad .. And very thirsty for water.. In and out of sleeping .. Can't wait till I can see tomorrow ..

2day , in sports bra

So was hard to sleep last night, I did get sick one time .. Today I bought a recliner !! Hope that helps . I fel lot better today .. Will post some pics .

Day3

Well 3 day , still in love .. Frist of all I am so grateful For my nephew's help and now my sister came last night .. I am so happy I bought The recliner .last night I got some sleep .i get to shower today . I massage them a little bit today .. Now I see why my armpits were hurting I see the bruses today .. I can't wait till I can dress the twins up .. I decided to do the scar treatment with my doc when I go back in a week . It's like 300 more but I feel better that they will help me with it .. Thanks everyone .

Before and after

Swim suits

Just got new swim.suit can't wait to wear them .... So dum me went shopping at the mall and to eat . Boy did I feel sick .. I guess my body was ready ! Still can only eat soft food with out getting sick .. The lady at Victoria's Secret measured me just for fun . Triple d .wow . I know it will go down .. So far still in love .

Pics

Can't help myself had to try on swimsuits

Some more before and after

Love love

Blue

5 days

It's been 5 days . Feeling better . Can sleep better . Might try to sleep in bed tonight . Shoulders sore a lot , still no spicy food, still hard . Not to sexy to look at yet . Will post pics ..

Took the twins out

Went out with my mom and sister to People watch and listen to music.. Had a blast

Update

Here is a pic of what I wore for the check up .walmart , it's a swimsuit cover up . Love it soft .

A week

So today was my week check up .. Was told I look great.didnt take take the strips off are anything next week . Has anyone done the embrace Advanced scar therapy ? Thinking of doing it .. Last night I did have a bad night , woke up in lots of pain took some pills and went in the Recliner. Trying not to take the pain pills to much .. Will post pics .

Went shopping.

I went to buy some shorts and found cute tops

One more pic

Before and today

Almost 2 weeks

Love love my new twins . Still get Tired easy, had to get my nails done and toes since I could not have them for Surgery. Was driving me crazy .. But boy was I in pain siting there ! Got new shoes and dress too .. I am so happy bf is coming home this weekend ... He can't wait to see them ... I can wait to get back to my old self ...

2week update

So I been up and down in pain .today has been hard , I feel like my chest is tight and very cold .. Like your outside in the snow without a jacket.. Slept most of the day . Tomorrow is my 2week appointment.. Get to take the ugly tape off and start scar treatment . Happy for that !! I want to thank this site and the women on here too .. Love sharing our story's ..

2 week check up

So today I went to my two week check up .. Got to see them with out tape ... Still no scar treatment till next week maybe ... I love them .. Still have to be tape up :( . Got more pain pills. I am a big baby with pain .. Still no cleaning , pool , bathes , lifting big things , I can drink again just not when on the pain pills .... The best part is I can get some loveing again . Since my bf is back in town this weekend :) ..

One more

3 weeks tomorrow

So weekend was not great bf came to visit . Was great he love the twins first tonight .. Then last night we got in a fight and decided to go our separate ways after two years . One long distant!! . Well I have still been sore and some pain I see that they are starting to drop a lil separate more!! Been getting sick in the morning can be the pills and top of that the breakup !! Don't have much of a appetite!!! Now it's crazy cause when I start to date again is it going to be weird telling them about the twins and stuff ? I have my 3 week check up today ! Will post pics after !!

3week pics

Yay the take is off !! Still open a lil on the bottom .. But still looking good ! I will add pics

One month with pics

Tomorrow is one month .. Still in love .. Looking better everyday .. But the bottom's have not closed . Not happy about that ;( . Went back to the gym . Slow walking but was still sore after .. Still get pains here and there ..

2 months

Haven't been on here for a while, it's been two months. I'm very happy with me.. It took a while for the girls to close up on the bottom. Might be because I went big with a lift .. I am back in the gym .. I can sleep okay now . Sometimes I get pain here and there. It is something you have to get used to.. But I still don't regret it..

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

They look amazing!! Love them!
WOW!!! They look amazing! The idea of a lift isn't so scary after viewing your pics! Thank you for sharing!
I just went to your review! I was scared of getting the lift too! No I would have not been happy without one . One doc told me I didn't need it . Till I went to the doc I picked .. In my case 550 cc was the biggest my doc let me go .. I am measured at 34 ddd.. After two months .. So yes they r big .. And it took a lil longer to heal on the bottom., To close due to the size I went .. But I can tell you that I am in love with them .. And I'm sure whatever you pick you will feel the same !!
Beautiful transformation!
Looking great!
They really transformed to be beautiful. Congrats, they look great!
Thank you !! Took a little while to heal on the bottom cause I went big on a lift .. With the wait !!
You look so good! Love your before and afters, what a difference. I love those Bali bras, too! Need to go find me some! I wouldn't feel weird talking to a new guy about your boobs-but cross that bridge when you get to it, ya know?
Thank you ,i bought them at khols..i am dating again.some ask..omg i went to take my dad,to the docs and the guy that checks us in was like something change .your hair ? Lol
Your able to workout at 1 month post op? Especially with your bottom not closed up yet?
Just legs .. But she gave me the ok .. And not to sweat. To much ! Hard to do that in Vegas .
Ok, they are healing good now..
Oh ya. They look so much better!!!! Makes me feel better to know how mine will look. Did your doc. Tell you to wear your bra ALL the time? Mine said it didn't matter but I've read on here and some of my friends say to wear it even to bed. I haven't been.
Yup need to keep it on all the time so they Settled even!! And no cups .. That's what I was told even when having sex . Not that I am having any ..lol .. But she did tell me that I can wear the shirts with the bra build in !
Ok. Guess I better start wearing it to bed. Ugggggh! I hate it.
Sorry to hear about the breakup :(
Thank you .. :( .. I am doing ok .
Man do I feel better now after looking at your pics! I was so disgusted with mine after he took the tape off. But yours look pretty much the same. Ir hurts doesn't it!!!? I just want to heal and have them look normal again. Sorry to hear about you and your BF.
Thank u . yes the bottoms bug a lot . I want them to just scab and heal up . I think the bras don't help with that .. Rubbing it .. And I feel like every time I lift or reach it pulls a lil .. Thank you I will be ok .. My confidence could not be higher . Once I heal . I will be rocking the pool party's . Lol .
Your Afterrrs are looking good! I know you felt so good to wear that dress with NO BRA :) Great progress
Thank you !! It was just for the pics .. Still stuck in a sports bras .
Looking great!!