I Love my New Breast (Open for Questions) - Las Vegas, NV

Hi everyone, I had my breast augmentation on...

Hi everyone,

I had my breast augmentation on Janurary 10,2011. I am currently 5 days post-op and i am healing wonderfully.

pre-op-36c
post op-36DD/f
425cc mentor saline implant in each breast.

open for any qestions that anyone may have!

Dr.Frank Stile

Dr S is just an all around wonderful/sypethetic/ caring person. He answered all of my questions to the best of his ability and made me feel more than comfortable with him. His work is awesome and his staff is great. i highly reccomend Frank Stile to anyone under going a serious operation like this.

My dr is awsome i healed wonderful and have absolutely no scar.
hi antoinette, how long did it take from the time you first saw the doctor till you had the breast surgery? was the waiting period weeks or were you able to get them done soon after ur first consultation? i also had my breast done in 1997 and i am looking for a great doctor.my doctor that performed my surgery in 1997 no longer does this procedure...she was also a very great surgeon i have no scars.beautifully done. i am looking for a great doctor.did you go under the muscle?
Hi there! I'm interested in saline implants, but i live in hawaii. it costs 8000 here!! i saw your post, since i have family in vegas, and noticed you only paid 4500! why so cheap? how was your experience with this doctor? Any details or all would be so helpful! i am planning on flying up to get mine done there. thanks!!

Ali
I live in hawaii also. I have seen two drs so far. For saline one said $7000 and the other said $5500. Keep shopping around! Good luck!
Hey Honolulu, I saw your question about size and height. I'm 5'8" and about 150 (Size 6-8) and I went with silicone gummies, 498 in one breast and 530 in the other. I have 40" hips and they're completely proportionate. However, sounds like you're taller and leaner than I am. And...word of caution...I don't know what your lifestyle is like, but I live in LA where I SUP and do yoga and the extreme muscularity in my chest has made this really painful and difficult, just at 500ccs. I can't imagine any bigger.

Thanks so much for posting on RealSelf and for your willingness to guide others.