I Love my New Breast (Open for Questions) - Las Vegas, NV

Hi everyone, I had my breast augmentation on...

Hi everyone,

I had my breast augmentation on Janurary 10,2011. I am currently 5 days post-op and i am healing wonderfully.

pre-op-36c
post op-36DD/f
425cc mentor saline implant in each breast.

open for any qestions that anyone may have!

My dr is awsome i healed wonderful and have absolutely no scar.
hi antoinette, how long did it take from the time you first saw the doctor till you had the breast surgery? was the waiting period weeks or were you able to get them done soon after ur first consultation? i also had my breast done in 1997 and i am looking for a great doctor.my doctor that performed my surgery in 1997 no longer does this procedure...she was also a very great surgeon i have no scars.beautifully done. i am looking for a great doctor.did you go under the muscle?
Hi there! I'm interested in saline implants, but i live in hawaii. it costs 8000 here!! i saw your post, since i have family in vegas, and noticed you only paid 4500! why so cheap? how was your experience with this doctor? Any details or all would be so helpful! i am planning on flying up to get mine done there. thanks!!

Ali
Dr.Frank Stile

Dr S is just an all around wonderful/sypethetic/ caring person. He answered all of my questions to the best of his ability and made me feel more than comfortable with him. His work is awesome and his staff is great. i highly reccomend Frank Stile to anyone under going a serious operation like this.