Breast Consultation Coming Up - Las Vegas, NV

I've gone for a consultation but I felt rushed and...

I've gone for a consultation but I felt rushed and walked out of the office more confused. I will be going back for a second consultation 2/3/2014. I hope it goes much better! I'm planning to have the procedure done on 5/23/2014 if the day is available. Currently I am a 34A/ 32B. Aiming for a C/small D.

It's always a good idea to get a few consults. In fact, here are some questions to ask your PS during your consultation. You may also find this Guide to Breast Implants helpful. Hope your next visit goes well. Be sure to update us!
Thank you BethH! I sure will. I have scheduled two more consultations.
Feel free to share your wish boob photos with your PS...and in your review too. Good luck!

Consultation with Dr. Roth

My consultation appt is scheduled for Feb 3rd :)
I'm so excited I just can't wait! I will be seeing Dr. Roth again and if everything goes well I've decided to scheduled my surgery for 2/28/14. I figured waiting till May would drive me crazy. There's just so many thoughts going through my head... I guess I'm really concerned about being the right size. I would like to be a size D. Currently I'm about a 34a/32b and no fullness at all. I will be updating after the appt :)

Scheduled for 2/27/14!!

Augmentation is scheduled for Feb 27. I'm beyond excited and nervous as well. I go for the pre-op appt on the 17th.

Pre-op coming up

So I have 4 more days till my preop appt. I feel like anxiety is starting to kick in because
I'm eager to know what cc's we're going to chose. Im sure what I'm feeling is normal, I just want the day of the surgery to be here already.

Dr. Roth

I was referred to Dr. Roth by a friend. Her breast look amazing! The reason she decided to go with him was because of his great reviews and he took his time to answer all her questions. I went for a consultation around March 2013. During the consultation Dr. Roth was very nice and answered my questions but during the consultation he was interrupted to take and important call. After the call the consult seemed to be a bit rushed. Also, the quote that was given to me was for saline when I asked for silicone. I'm going for another consult in Feb and hope it goes much better. If all goes well I will be placing my deposit down for my surgery appointment.