23 Year Old with New Boobs! - Las Vegas, NV

After having my son, my breast were totally saggy...

After having my son, my breast were totally saggy and deflated looking I was so insecure with them. I knew 4 girls who got their breast done by dr.khorsandi and I absolutely loved them! They all looked exactly what I was looking for in Breast implants. At the consultation dr. Khorsandi was SO nice, polite and patient with me. He answered all my questions and concerns and made me realize he was the only dr I wanted to go with! I was able to see what my boobs would look like with different implants and sizes in 3d from dr. Khorsandis computer. The day of my surgery he made me feel so comfortable and assured me I was going to be ok. I'm two weeks post op now and I am sooo obsessed with how my boobs look! Im able to confidently go out in cute little tops now and not feel embarrassed. I've gotten so many compliments already! The staff at VIP Plastic Surgery were ALL so very kind to me, Catherine was amazing and was always available to answer every single question I had before and after surgery! Dr. Khorsandi is truly amazing at what he does!!!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

They look great! Do you have more pictures? I'm less than 3 weeks away and still trying to decide on size. How many cc's did you go?
I got 525 cc hp saline breast implants I always said if I'm getting something done might as well b worth it lol but I will post up more pictures tomorrow ... Good luck :)
Thank you I love them so much! Sorry I forget to add i got 465 high profile, shaped implants! And yes I'll add some more pictures
How many cc's are they?
465 high profiles, shaped implants!