Dr. Hankins, and Staff - Las Vegas NV

Before I start... Please forgive my lack of...

Before I start... Please forgive my lack of medical and BA terms and vocab. I got my first pair of implants 13 years ago. At the time, I was 18, and went with saline, round, under the muscle.. around 380CC. They were great, I had them done through the nipple and there was no evidence of scarring. I naturally am "wide" so there wasn't much cleavage. Anatomically... at the size they were.. they were where they should be. Most men and women didn't know I had implants. They looked natural and I liked that...for a while. After 13 years and a developing a yoga practice... things started to change. My right implant was a level 1 CC (slightly hard, no pain) and the left implant seemed to have more wiggle room in the pocket. I swear I felt it do a flip during yoga one day. 13 years later, the space between my breasts seemed to enormous. When I would lay on my back, my implants would fall into my armpits. OK.. time to upgrade. I want silicone, and I want them bigger... certainly closer together. I went in for a consultation with Dr. Styles in Las Vegas. He seemed good, was recommended from a friend, and was giving me a good deal, However something didn't feel right. I found this site (real self) and started researching surgeons specializing in BA's and implant revisions. I was deciding between Dr. Hankins and Dr. Edwards. My gut told me Dr. Hankins. I went in for a consultation and met with Bambi his nurse. She is amazing... The options I had for my specific situation were
1- use a larger silicone implant, 550 CC to fill in my VERY stretched out pockets, and keep them "wrapped/pushed together for 6 weeks hoping my sides will heal and naturally close (as i heal) or
2- use silicone implants slightly smaller but also sew up the sides pockets... which is a tough surgery, with iffy results.
I went with option 1. I am 1 week post op today and they are looking great. BA revision is a cakewalk if you have already gone under the muscle.. in my opinion. Even adding a much larger implant, my pockets were so stretched, they didn't have to do much adjusting. I am so glad I listened to Bambi and Dr. Hankins on the size (550CC scared me, and sounded huge) and also not sewing the sides. Already, they are incredibly soft and I don't have much swelling. My overall experience with their team has been great. I would recommend Dr. Hankins to friends, family, and anyone thinking about having a BA or revision.

5.5 months post op

Well, my breasts look AWE-MAZING.. HOLY soft, full, and perfect. My scars under my breast have lightened and are very clean and light. I used an in-house silicon patch applied to the scars for the first month, i went in weekly to have the patches swapped out. not cheap.. 50$ a visit.. but worth it after such a big investment… After the first month, i bought a 50$(.5oz) tube by SkinMedica "scar recovery gel" (looks like a lip gloss/chapstick) from Dr Hansons office to apply in the morning so I didn't have to come in for the patches. The only thing to report is that every now and again…my nipples will feel super "fiery" if that makes sense… Bambi had said that there are quite a few nerves that run through the area that might take some time to acclimate. I have sensation in my nipples.. which is great, bc after my first BA (with a nipple incision) i had lost a lot. Overall I am very happy with the Staff and Dr. Hanson. He does wonderful revisions...
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins and his staff were professional and polished. They made me feel comfortable and certain about the options and the decision I finally made. The staff answered countless emails from me with no "annoyance." I have had a history of serious staph infections for the past 8 years. They were very cautious yet made me feel calm with the precautions we both needed to take to prevent an infection. (So far so good.) They have 2 offices which made it easier for consultations and pre-op appts. I would recommend Dr. Hankins to friends, family and anyone considering a BA or a revision. I start my scar treatment next week in office.