After a Nightmare Experienced with another PS, Dr. Hankins came along like sent from heaven - Las Vegas, NV

My history started 4 months ago with other surgeon...

My history started 4 months ago with other surgeon whom promised a size that we discussed during many visits (no less than 700-750cc). This previous doctor ended up putting a smaller size than the one we agreed. His excuse after surgery was that my body frame was too small for a large implant and that it cannot be done. I was devastated and angry for 4 months. I felt I wasted my money, my dream of waiting for 10 years wasted. Today, a week later after Dr. Hankins replaced the other implants, I am the happiest patient around. Dr. Hankins not only place the 800cc implants I wanted all alone, but he did such a beautiful job that I started to called it "a master piece"

I am sooo happy with the revision of my new...

I am sooo happy with the revision of my new implants Dr. Hankins did November 1st. (3 weeks ago) My 800cc silicone implants, are coming along so nice that can wait to start wearing pretty bras....I barely had any bruises and as you can tell, they are a master piece. Can't tell the surgical site (around my nipples either). So ladies, trust me, experience and knowledge it's so important. I was lied by another doctor that there was no implants made for a frame like mine (5.5", broad athletic shoulders, 126-130 lb). The first doctor lured me into believing that it was not possible and that there were not implants in the market for it. During surgery, the first doctor place smaller size implants instead of at least 600cc to be filled out to 700cc. He lied to me; I felt used and taken advantage of.
When I consulted with Dr. Hankins, 4 months after that surgery, Dr. Hankins didn't see any problem. I was so devastaded and crying about what this first doctor had done, that Dr. Hankins accommodated me financially so that I could have my peace of mind back. He is truly a incredible professional and I am so thankful to have found him. You can tell by the pictures here after only 3 weeks how perfect my breast is coming along.... I am sooo happy this time around!!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I didn't know much about him, I was trying to obtain second opinions for a revision of a surgery done 4 month prior of which was soo disappointing. He made my dream come true. Dr. Hankins is perhaps the most skilled, knowledgeable, experience and the best Plastic Surgeon available in all the State of Nevada and beyond. I know for a fact of patients coming from other cities, who stay in hotels just to be able to have Dr. Hankins perform their plastic surgery on them. I actually have met two patients during my surgery. I decided to make an appointment for a second opinion with Dr. Hankins. He seemed confident, knowledgeable and showed me pictures of many of his patients with similar body frame, weight and height. Not even once he told me that "it cannot be done" but to the contrary, he knew my expectations and also how disappointed I was from the previous surgery. He felt my pain and made it very easy for me to have hope again. I am so thankful and cannot stop praising his marvelous job. He brought back hope to me and made my 10 year waiting dream come true. I suggest anyone who wants an artist to sculpture your body to visit Dr. Hankins and his staff, I promise you will understand why I am so grateful with him and his staff. He truly is gifted in what he does. I was blessed to have him do my surgery. I will post pictures once swelling goes down in a few weeks.