No pain, no gain! - Breast Augmentation - Las Vegas, NV

The surgery process was a little scary for me at...

The surgery process was a little scary for me at first. When I got to the surgery center I was very anxious. The breast augmentation didn't take very long. Before I knew it, my new additions were wrapped snuggly and i was at home. Walking around in a couple of days.. it is painful but no pain, no gain!

I love it and have no regrets! I'm due for a mommy makeup(redo breasts and tummy tuck). Its worth every penny. It boosted my self esteem and confidence. I have referred numerous clients to doctor Hankins.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Not only is he handsome but very talented!! Thanks Dr. Hankins. Looking forward to going in for my mommy makeover consultation!!