When Momma's / Wifey is Happy Everyones Happy

2 Mo. Later and they are exactly what I told Dr....

2 Mo. Later and they are exactly what I told Dr. Edwards I wanted to achieve . Thanks again
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

This Team of Professionals are everything anyone should expect from their Dr. and his or her staff. I Found Dr. Edwards online after several appointments with less experience/unprofessional surgeons and staff. I continued my research and got blessed when finding Dr. Edwards. If your seriously looking for a professional team for your surgery you found them. Dr. Edwards and his staff are truly amazing. Had my Breast augmentation 6wks ago they look awesome . Im 45yr young mother of two and together with my husband we researched surgeons what a headache it turned out to be. When it seemed like we should give up and run the other direction. We found Dr. Edwards They spent so much time educating me on all details I knew this was my team.I have never had surgery so yes I was scared and put my faith in Dr. Edwards and his team.We are so happy with every step and my outcome and yes its everything I could have hoped or dreamed for . They look so amazingly natural me just enhanced. Thanks so much I Love my New Friends/Family.