I Am In Love with Them - Las Vegas, NV

I just had my breast augmentation done 12/6/13...

I just had my breast augmentation done 12/6/13 it's only been 4 days post opp and I I'm in love with my results , I got Sientra textured shaped implants ( gummi bear) my breasts look amazing already ! Dr. K was so nice trough out the whole procedure, he is truly the best doctor ! He exceeded my high expectations .

2 and hLf weeks post op

Still in love with my breast everyone always compliments them and it makes me feel wonderful ! I'm so glad I found Dr. K he is amazing at what he does

Pictures from my 2 1/2 weeks

Extremely pleased with them

A month and 8 days

It's been a-little over a month now that I've had my surgery , and I couldn't be happier , my breast have dropped a lot more and my scar that is under my breast looks better aswell.

Before and after pictures

Here is a before and after picture the after picture is a few days after my surgery
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

As pictures don't lie you look very good after your augmentation. I think you will be one happy girl!! My best, Karieann
Congrats! Glad you're doing well!
Tricia they look amazing!! Are u posing anymore pics it would be great to c them change :) what size where u before? U look the same build as me & I would love that size!! Happy healing my love xx
Thankyou !! Yes I'll be posting a picture tomarro as it marks a week post op I was a 34 c my breast were very saggy tho
I'm a little smaller in cup than that but have exess skin, I look forward to seeing your pics :) xx
What a great size.....love them too. May i ask what size you were before?
Hi Thankyou!! I was a 34 c my boobs were very full from the the bottom and saggy from the top , this implant truly gave me the look I wanted
Hi, You look good so far. What size did you go with?
Thankyou ! I have 426 ccs I don't what bra size yet I will be getting measured soon when I go new bra shoping