A Dream Come True! - Las Vegas, NV

So about a few years back I made the decision that...

So about a few years back I made the decision that I wanted a boob job. After going on numerous consultations with surgeons, some good & some bad..I found Dr Khorsandi. He's such a genuine & caring doctor! During my consultation he made me feel comfortable the whole time. He was VERY knowledgeable and answered every single annoying question I had lol. He took pictures and used a 3-D Vectra system to help visualize my results. I was sold! We agreed on 425cc silicone gel under the muscle. I booked my appoinment with his assistant Catherine. She is the sweetest! She gave me her email & cell phone number if I had any questions or concerns. I emailed her a few times and she ALWAYS answered me back. My day of surgery went so smooth. I'm not going to lie..I was a little nervous but Dr. Khorsandi and his staff made me feel I was definitely in good hands. Here I am offically two weeks post op & healing up very well all thanks to Dr. Khorsandi. I'm so happy I found him! I would definitely recommend him to ANYONE! HE IS THE BEST!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I am having a BA July 2nd with Dr. Khorsandi.. And I haven't met him yet. Glad to hear such great reviews! I love his office manager! She answers all my questions any time of day! So I'm pretty excited!! July can't come soon enough! Thanks for the review. Helps knowing I will be in good hands:)