2 Days Post-Op Pain Free - WONDERFUL Experience! - Las Vegas, NV

I am an out of town patient and had to fly in to...

I am an out of town patient and had to fly in to meet Dr. Hankins. Pre-op was two days before the actual procedure and I instantly felt at ease after meeting both Dr. Hankins and his entire staff.

While my results are still "fresh" they look perfect. I am painfree ( except for right when I wake up in the morning) and am SO happy with the look I have been given.

Dr. Hankin's is truly an absolute artist as far as plastic surgery is concerned and I am spreading the word so that EVERYONE can head down to Vegas to see him. It is worth it!! His bedside manner exceeded my expectations... just all around very happy!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before and After Pictures

Ahhh! I love you, you made it over here yay! hehehe xoxoxo

Congratulations! It's really amazing how height and weight do not always matter when sizing for implants. You're right, the implants fit your body frame quite nicely! Glad to hear your recovery is going smoothly. Did anyone join you on your adventure to help you? Happy healing!

They look fabulous!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins was kind, thorough and listened to all of my thoughts and concerned. His nursing staff went above and beyond to make me feel at ease through the entire process. I couldn't be happier with my experience.