2 Days Post-Op Pain Free - WONDERFUL Experience! - Las Vegas, NV

I am an out of town patient and had to fly in to...

I am an out of town patient and had to fly in to meet Dr. Hankins. Pre-op was two days before the actual procedure and I instantly felt at ease after meeting both Dr. Hankins and his entire staff.

While my results are still "fresh" they look perfect. I am painfree ( except for right when I wake up in the morning) and am SO happy with the look I have been given.

Dr. Hankin's is truly an absolute artist as far as plastic surgery is concerned and I am spreading the word so that EVERYONE can head down to Vegas to see him. It is worth it!! His bedside manner exceeded my expectations... just all around very happy!

Before and After Pictures

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins was kind, thorough and listened to all of my thoughts and concerned. His nursing staff went above and beyond to make me feel at ease through the entire process. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Ahhh! I love you, you made it over here yay! hehehe xoxoxo

Congratulations! It's really amazing how height and weight do not always matter when sizing for implants. You're right, the implants fit your body frame quite nicely! Glad to hear your recovery is going smoothly. Did anyone join you on your adventure to help you? Happy healing!

They look fabulous!
            looking good! they are beautiful! lucky girl!
Wow! You already look great! How many CC and what profile did you get?
Thats what I was thinkin... :)
Hey!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I got Mentor 800 Mod+ o/f 960 cc's. I am 5'5 and 170lbs and my body seemed to swallow up the cc's. So happy with Dr. Hankins choice to go big!
            my body is the same way: i have 800cc high profile gels and i thought they would be way bigger; although im happy with the size!