AMAZING Doctor and Staff - Las Vegas, NV

I checked many doctors before deciding with Dr....

I checked many doctors before deciding with Dr. Hankins and his staff and I couldn't be happier with my choice Dr. Hankins and the whole staff are professional, caring, well-educated and just want to make sure you are happy. He made sure to go with the size I wanted but fit my figure and I didn't have any bruising. After years of looking I am so happy that I went with Dr. Hankins and his amazing nurse that he has been working with for years Bambi who is so sweet. Susan worked with me for the financing and made sure that I was help to get financing that worked best for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for work done I have even had people that had their boobs done by other doctors wish that they went to Dr. Hankins. You will not regret it and I am happier then I ever imagined.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.