24y, 32A. 5' 300cc or 350cc . - Las Vegas, NV

New to RS. I am 24 years old, just a hair taller...

New to RS. I am 24 years old, just a hair taller then 5 feet weighing 105 lbs.
I am hoping to get my BA before my birthday in September. I have spoken to a few surgeons and for the look I like, I was informed 300 to 325 cc'would do. A part of me would like 350 cc's, but I am afraid it would make me not look proportional for my height. I am also debating between moderate and high profile. Any suggestions?
The most common comment several months post breast augmentation is "I should have gone larger". While you will not be unhappy with your breasts if they are not 'as large as you desired', the opposite is true for those made too large. That being said, error to the larger size. Realize that a shot glass holds only 30cc's (or ml's) of fluid. Go ahead and try it at home. Fill a standard shot glas or measure 30 ml's and pour it in a regular sized cup. Very little difference. Inside the breast however, the extra 30 cc's is quite noticeable. High profile implants look much more 'fake' then the moderate plus. They have more projection (the distance away from the chest wall outward) and fuller upper pole (top of the breast). Many women come to my office desiring "natural breasts" and then show me photos of women in push up bras (fake appearance). At 5 foot 105 lbs, I can only guestimate that a 350cc will make you a very large C bordering on small D cup. You are athletic, a bit bony and possess a descent amount of natural breat tissue already. I hope this answers more questions than it produces. Dr Taranow NYC
That is wonderful advise. I don't think I would mind the "fake" high profile look .. The reason I think I am leaning towards moderate profile is because of public opinion.
Just to make you even crazier...they also make an ULTRA high profile. I would not consider his if you were originally thinking of the moderate plus. Dr Taranow NYC

My Dare to dream Boobs

A few of my dream boobs.. Ever since i realized my boobs were not going to grow more, I started dreaming. I was leaning towards the 300's, but lately started thinking maybe 400 is the way to go.
I am 4'11 and weight 106 with a bwd of 10 . My surgery is next week Tues ,and my husband along with my bffs all had agreed that 300cc high profile silicone is very proportionate to my body. After 3 appt. to finalize my size , I can honestly admit that I am extremely content with my decision. Try on the sizers because it is the best way you can conclude how the actual size will look on you . Researching made me have many doubts; until I finally convinced myself that their is no one out there with my exact body frame, dimensions, stats and etc. and to trust my doctors and sizers. He made me try a 280cc to show me what 300cc will look like. As such , 300ccs are the chosen implants. Moreover , their are doctors out there with advance technology to actually show you how these implants will result in. Good luck!
I am 4'11.5" and 90 lbs I just got 350cc hp silicone 8 weeks ago. Love them but want bigger ;)
We have the same measurements. I went with textured silicone HP 350ccs and I'm so happy. They perfectly balance out my figure. I'm 7 months post op and getting surgery has been one of the best decisions I've ever made! Good luck!