24y, 32A. 5' 300cc or 350cc . - Las Vegas, NV

New to RS. I am 24 years old, just a hair taller...

New to RS. I am 24 years old, just a hair taller then 5 feet weighing 105 lbs.
I am hoping to get my BA before my birthday in September. I have spoken to a few surgeons and for the look I like, I was informed 300 to 325 cc'would do. A part of me would like 350 cc's, but I am afraid it would make me not look proportional for my height. I am also debating between moderate and high profile. Any suggestions?

My Dare to dream Boobs

A few of my dream boobs.. Ever since i realized my boobs were not going to grow more, I started dreaming. I was leaning towards the 300's, but lately started thinking maybe 400 is the way to go.

I have never seen stretch secondary to placing breast implants. You are right that age, weight gain and pregnancy all aid in there formation. The size question is a difficult one and there is no right answer. True, most of my patients state that they should have gone bigger when questioned one year later. The high profile implants are narrower and give much more projection, but this may be associated with a 'fake' look (which is what many of my patients say they do not desire, but present with photos of breasts with this same appearance!!). The size of the implant and your final chest size is more dependant on the width of your chest, the amount of breast tissue youi currently have and even the shape of the rib cage. Best of luck Dr. T
I've seen your wish photos. If you like the fullness and little bigger you could go with 325 or 350 but the important is with your weight and age . 350 might cause you strechmark if you have never been pregnancy. I have little saggy after give birth 2 babies and 325 still strech my skin out . I have to keep using reduce strechmark cream every time i do the massage . Hopefully I won't get any strechmark on my breast in future :) so think about it . 300 is a little small for me . My left is 300 and right is 325 but now the one 300 drop faster , soft faster and smaller :( I'm 5'2 105lbs
I just did 325 cc two weeks ago in Las Vegas :) I'm 5'1'' with a 37 inch rib cage. The first week I went back and forth debating whether they were too big or too small. Now I think they are just right. I could of went a little bigger but it would be very obvious in a swim suit or tight clothes. I'm happy how I went. I plan on updating my review soon.
hi. i m 5"5 and did 350cc mentor hp. i will need at least 350cc to go for your desired look. have a look at my profile .
I love the pictures of all of your wish boobs. Congrats and best of wishes :) xoxo
Hi! I'm 24, 5'3, 105 lbs, and my birthday is also in September! Just thought that was super strange haha. Anyway, I went with 400cc silicone HP over the muscle. Since our stats are similar I thought you might want to see how they look. I'm still in the healing process so they need to settle a little bit more. I think the look you want would need to be more than 300cc
They look great! Your 400 cc look like they were a perfect amount for you.
Have you found the surgeon you want to go with yet? I keep going back and forth on size, too. Last week I was set on 275, now I'm think 325 this week lol. I think you have to think about which scenario you would be more upset about... if they were too big or too small. For me, I think I might be more upset going too big. I keep playing around with rice sizers, and if you haven't, i would recommend making some too!
The 295 sizers look very natural on you. A lot of people say another 50 cc isn't much, but I think it makes a huge difference.
The most common comment several months post breast augmentation is "I should have gone larger". While you will not be unhappy with your breasts if they are not 'as large as you desired', the opposite is true for those made too large. That being said, error to the larger size. Realize that a shot glass holds only 30cc's (or ml's) of fluid. Go ahead and try it at home. Fill a standard shot glas or measure 30 ml's and pour it in a regular sized cup. Very little difference. Inside the breast however, the extra 30 cc's is quite noticeable. High profile implants look much more 'fake' then the moderate plus. They have more projection (the distance away from the chest wall outward) and fuller upper pole (top of the breast). Many women come to my office desiring "natural breasts" and then show me photos of women in push up bras (fake appearance). At 5 foot 105 lbs, I can only guestimate that a 350cc will make you a very large C bordering on small D cup. You are athletic, a bit bony and possess a descent amount of natural breat tissue already. I hope this answers more questions than it produces. Dr Taranow NYC
That is wonderful advise. I don't think I would mind the "fake" high profile look .. The reason I think I am leaning towards moderate profile is because of public opinion.
Just to make you even crazier...they also make an ULTRA high profile. I would not consider his if you were originally thinking of the moderate plus. Dr Taranow NYC
I say go with tour gut instinct. Keep look at people's profiles that are similar to yours, you will get a good idea with what yours will be similar to. And good luck with everything :) you will lovee fake boobies!
I have been looking at similar profiles but they just vary so much from person to person. So many options to choose from makes it difficult.
This is the time to trust your surgeon. If he/she is proficient, they will know which one will get you the results you desire. Dr. Taranow NYC
I totally know. I was stressing so bad about size and what pa and every factor. Finally I just decided to trust my pa and go with it.
Good luck. GO have a drink (as long as it is one wek befroe your surgery). Dr Taranow, NYC
I also live in Las Vegas, and am your height and weight , and almost age :) I went to my consultation thinking 275-300, and left thinking 325-350! I got cold feet but decided to book. I am am the fence again and leaning towards 275 again because I want to look natural, and "hide" the girls around in laws or professional contacts. I don't want that obvious look, the you are too small and skinny to have such large perfect boob look. Good luck with your decision! I wish I could help, my surgery is August 26! You can always follow me to see what I did and how they look :)
275 under the muscle will be a small change for a lot of money and recovery. I went from 225 overs to 350 unders and there is hardly a change -- they are just wider, same projection. I was still using push-ups for my 225s, so what's the point of surgery? With 350, all my clothes still fit the same and bras, but no bra needed for the look I wanted with padded push-ups. That's just my humble opinion based on my experience. I, too, wouldn't have wanted to go with this size at first either. I never knew it would fit my tiny body so well. I would suggest 300 or 325 and then no regrets because the difference between that and 350 is so small.
I look forward to seeing your results. Each one of us is so different that the results vary so much. Its difficult and stressing to picture the end result.
I love boobs. My mom had such a wonderful pair. When all the other girls were blossoming, I would always say to myself "tomorrow they will come". But they never did. I may be adopted. Don't get me wrong. I love the look of the petite body with the nice big round perfect boobs, but feel I am surrounded by to many judgmental people.
Without a doubt, 350 HP. I am your height and weight and they are perfect for our size. I had smaller a year ago and :50 is the way to go!!check out my profile for my pics.
They look great! Did you go with a moderate or high profile? I want something that is going to make me look more like a woman, but not to much where they look fake.
Thanks!! High profile for sure. They do not look fake and HPs are for us tiny gals to be able to go with a bigger implant because they are narrower but project well. You can't fit wide implants on your little ribcage. Moderate profiles are wider.