BBL Lipo to Arms and Mini Tummy Tuck - Las Vegas, NV

It's been one week since my surgery ,my butt is...

It's been one week since my surgery ,my butt is big but I do not think I will be happy when swelling goes down . The doctor said he was only able to harvest 500cc per side I wanted a 1000cc I'm 5/5 145 I don't think there will be a big difference . My goal was big Kim K big ! So we will wait and see! I will check in next week with more photos and a update.
the fluffing is still to come ask.. bklynbeauty
What's the fluffing ?!

12 days post

Before

Before

I woke up last night and was sleeping on my back uggggh ! Hopefully I wasn't sleeping like that for to long. The dr said heeling time would be to weeks..... NOOOOOO! There's no way I could go back to doing cocktails in 2 weeks! Thank god I took 3 off hopfully by than ill be moving faster
I can let you know personally next year. but I have heard and seen it. lol
just be careful not to sit and keep your iron up. so that you will not lose to much fat

2 1/2 weeks love my new tummy

Your butt looks really full and round hopefully your results last you look great!!

Not the booty I was hopping for :/

Kinda bitter spent a lot of cash . 3 weeks post op so it will still go down more

3 weeks today

thank u! The swelling has went down , ill have to take some more naked booty pic soon

3 weeks

Love my tiny waist !
But your body looks amazing!
Thank u!

12-4-13

Ur even more sexier than before I love it...
How far are you now? I'm 15 days post and I only got 620 cc's in each cheek. I'm feeling okay about it although I do wish it was a little bigger. I'm waiting for it to fluff because it's still pretty hard and flat. :(
Hi jadeforever, today is 3 weeks exactly , today is the first day I've felt ok , I'm still not sitting im hopping to save my butt! Today in my leggings my butt look nice but leggings do that anyways right? There is defiantly a difference but just not what I was hopping for. Do u have before and after pic

7 weeks post op

Well ladies its been rough healing , very sore very swollen its hard to work and I can't work out yet . I'm on my feet for 9 hr serving cocktails so maybe that's the problem.. I'm loving my results.
in about 6-8wks the fluffing will occur and it will round out and get larger.. pull up some of the dolls of Dra yily and Dra duran. They speak about it.
I'm so torn...I don't know what dr to chose from I really want a BIG booty I'm 6'0 205 lbs so I want 1000cc in each side and I LOVE dr Andrew Jimerson work,but dr Marting Jungenberg is here in toronto and his work is also good,any one on here have bbl from either of these dr's?
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gordon was great I'm just not sure I got what I want .