Still Wrinklee - Las Vegas, NV

Maybe I should have more than 50 units injected,...

Maybe I should have more than 50 units injected, because really I don't see that much difference, comparing before and after:(.

Hi, I live in Vegas and am trying to decide what doc to go to. Can I ask which doc it is u went to? Thanks
Thank you.Great advice. I really find this site so beneficiary for me.I love feeling good about my self.Inside and outside. I'm always interested self improvement. Other people experience were helpful to me,hope sharing my experience will help others.

So glad to hear you have found RealSelf beneficial!! What you are describing is exactly what it is all about - and I know others will benefit from what you share as well. :)

The Botox injection was done in a well recognized plastic surgeon in Vegas.He probably doesn't want to deal with $450 procedure twice. Nevertheless I'm willing to give one more try in the future somewhere else. Seems like a lot of people have great results.

I'd really encourage you to call his office and see what they say. If he is a well recognized plastic surgeon I'd be surprised if they didn't have you in to discuss/try a bit more. Obviously whatever you feel comfortable with is what you should do, I just hate to hear you are feeling bummed about no results when you may be able to get the results your after without having to spend more money.

I can totally understand why you would be disappointed. Have you called the office you had the Botox done at? Maybe they will have you in to talk about doing a little more if needed? I can't speak for all offices, but the dermatologist I went to told me that if I wasn't happy I could go back & she could do a little more. I'd hope the office you went to would have a similar policy.

I had botox injection for frown lines and crows feet.It's been three weeks since the procedure and I have to say I'm disappointed :(.

Where did you have the botox injected?