Long-time Migraine Sufferer, Finally I Feel Amazing! Las Vegas, NV

I have suffered with migraines since I was 7 years...

I have suffered with migraines since I was 7 years old. I have tried various oral and infused medications for acute and chronic use. I even tried chiropractic therapy and acupuncture, but I still suffered with migraines twice a week for the last 30 years. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, and I spoke with Dr. Chris Khorsandi about alternative options. Dr. Khorsandi said I would be a great candidate for Botox.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Khorsandi, I knew he would be the perfect plastic surgeon for me. He spent a lot of time talking to me about my chronic migraines, asking me questions regarding triggers, frequency, pain levels, as well as my previous and current treatments. We talked a lot about lifestyle and the need to reduce/eliminate these migraines. Dr. Khorsandi has been involved in numerous clinical studies regarding migraine treatment and procedures, so I knew I was going to be in great hands. Both, Dr. Khorsandi and Catherine are absolutely amazing professionals and I finally, after 30+ years, have my life back. You know you are in great hands when your doctor calls you after a few days to check in on you. Dr. Khorsandi has amazing aftercare, follow up and genuinely cares about this patients. I can't wait to see Dr. Khorsandi again for different consultations on additional facial and body rejuvenation services. I finally look and feel great!!!

Do you remember how many units you had injected?  How many days did it take before you noticed a difference?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf, I'm so glad you are experiencing relief from your migraines!