Can't Live with Migraines Any More - Las Vegas, NV

After 40 years of dealing with migraines thru...

After 40 years of dealing with migraines thru different methods, and was finally worn out from drugs masking effects and putting me in a continual fog, went to see Dr. Khorsandi on cost of Botox, he introduced us to migraine decompression surgery. His experience had shown that there is no reason to treat the migraine by masking the effects with drugs but to repair the cause and hopefully lessen or eliminate the migraine all together. The surgery was Mar.25/14 and today is June 4/14 and have been migraine free, even with drastic weather changes and stress from depression, woke from surgery and said " my god the spike is gone !"
Thanks for sharing.  Can you tell us a little more about this surgery, I've never heard of it before.  Congrats on being migraine free!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Have never had a doctor who actually truly cared about me and my condition, when the initial consultation was almost an hour and not the 10 or 15 minutes we usually get! since the surgery there were 3 more post op visits for almost an hour each and each one he showed the same caring nature and actually listened to me.