Disappointed - Las Vegas, NV

I have deep lines on my forehead and nose, and was...

I have deep lines on my forehead and nose, and was told by the doctor that botox would get rid of them. 2 weeks and a lot of money later and I saw no difference on my face. He then injected filling which smoothed it out, but did not get rid of them. I was charged twice for procedures that did not give the results I expected. I would have never have spent the money and time I did if I knew how little difference they would make.

Lets please remember to respect every user's experience.  You may not agree with someone's review or comments, you may not like their point of view, but you do need to respect their right to share their story, without the fear of being attacked. If you don't agree with a review then by all means move on to another, but please do not continue to post negatively on someone else's review.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you, Angelina. I appreciate your comment and your happiness with my services.
Las Vegas Dermatologist

Dr Rueckl seemed nice and warm when I had the procedure done. For some reason botox did not work for me. I went back twice to give it some time to do its "magic", and on my second return he decided to add filling to my forehead and nose. This made the lines a little smoother, but still very visible. I did not expect and was not told that I would have to pay extra to have it "fixed". When I complained the staff did not show any concern or willingness to work with me. The doctor wouldn't even talk to me any more. I paid total over 1,000 dollars for something I was not even happy about. I would expect Dr Rueckl and the staff to have their clients and patients satisfaction as their number one concern, but apparently getting paid is all they care about. I absolutely do not recommend this doctor and will never come back.