Disappointed - Las Vegas, NV

I have deep lines on my forehead and nose, and was...

I have deep lines on my forehead and nose, and was told by the doctor that botox would get rid of them. 2 weeks and a lot of money later and I saw no difference on my face. He then injected filling which smoothed it out, but did not get rid of them. I was charged twice for procedures that did not give the results I expected. I would have never have spent the money and time I did if I knew how little difference they would make.
Las Vegas Dermatologist

Dr Rueckl seemed nice and warm when I had the procedure done. For some reason botox did not work for me. I went back twice to give it some time to do its "magic", and on my second return he decided to add filling to my forehead and nose. This made the lines a little smoother, but still very visible. I did not expect and was not told that I would have to pay extra to have it "fixed". When I complained the staff did not show any concern or willingness to work with me. The doctor wouldn't even talk to me any more. I paid total over 1,000 dollars for something I was not even happy about. I would expect Dr Rueckl and the staff to have their clients and patients satisfaction as their number one concern, but apparently getting paid is all they care about. I absolutely do not recommend this doctor and will never come back.

Lets please remember to respect every user's experience.  You may not agree with someone's review or comments, you may not like their point of view, but you do need to respect their right to share their story, without the fear of being attacked. If you don't agree with a review then by all means move on to another, but please do not continue to post negatively on someone else's review.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you, Angelina. I appreciate your comment and your happiness with my services.
I'm sorry you are unhappy. Botox works only works on dynamic lines. Dynamic lines are formed when you constrict a muscle and that muscle's movement creates a line. (Like moving your eyebrows up and down or squinting.) Static lines are there regardless of whether or not you are moving that muscle. (Like if you stand in front of a mirror and don't move any muscles, but you still see lines on your forehead or between the brows.) Static lines can be softened by repeat Botox injections (over time and several injections) but they will never fully resolve because they are static - there when the muscle isn't moving. Many people need Botox to make it so the muscle doesn't move and create the line, as well as a filler to fill in the static line that is already there. Often static lines need to be treated once, and then again in a few months' time, because a deep line just cannot be resolved with a one-time, or one-therapy approach. While you weren't happy with my approach to your treatment, I do recommend you see any of my fellow colleagues who I know will tell you the same thing--the line you are unhappy with isn't able to be fixed with a single product or procedure. The line is simply too deep and needs a multi-staged process of treatment for dynamic and static purposes. Please consult another physician on RealSelf or just in the area to discuss your situation. I wish you the best with finding a good solution to your problem.