Beautiful Lips With Juvederm With Dr. Khorsandi - Las Vegas, NV

I have always wanted to have fuller lips. And as I...

I have always wanted to have fuller lips. And as I have gotten older I had noticed that my lips were becoming thinner. Since I love to wear lipstick this was a worrisome problem. Went to VIP Plastic Surgery with Dr. Khorsandi and he looked at them and we discussed the procedure and Juvederm was the selection. I never felt any pain and the results after the procedure were amazing!!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi is a wonderful caring surgeon! His work enhances what you have rather than over correct it. With his skill you will never end up looking "done." PLUS no question is to small for him to answer. If you are nervous and this is your first "time" there is not a better Dr to visit! This is my third procedure with the Dr. and every time is a GREAT experience!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Juvederm community today.