28, Previously Had Braces....Finally Getting Invisalign!! ;) Las Vegas, NV

Next Thursday I am finally getting Invisalign. I...

Next Thursday I am finally getting Invisalign. I have been wanting to do this for about 2 or 3 years now but didn't have the money to do it. I had braces when I was in high school but lost my retainer when I went to college and never replaced it. So of course my teeth shifted ;(. I am glad I found this sight to ease my nerves lol and I plan to post my progress through my journey! I will have more next week!

Hi!  I'm wondering if you ever got your Invisalign, since you disappeared!
Hello and welcome to our Invisalign community!  It looks like your treatment shouldn't be too long :D.  I am fascinated to hear that you had a bonded retainer but it still allowed your teeth to shift!  Can you tell us a little more about that, please?

You may wish to go and take a look at some of our other newer Invisalign community members.  Here's a list of links to their pages so you can take a look around :).

Klinden95, Crooky24,Sairisan, sarahmartin,Alignwithme, SugarKinesis, Mmapp1,FijiGNR89, Dante555fi414KaySanaY, Joliesmile, rlt0723, ejamis, JLD_SailvicktoreaYangchegermanshepherdlover, and Aurora.
Dr. Don T