34y Male, Executive, Stomach Would Never Tone - Time for Liposuction! - Las Vegas, NV

I am 6'2, 215lbs 34-year-old male. I workout 3-5...

I am 6'2, 215lbs 34-year-old male. I workout 3-5 times a week to stay tone & healthy (not trying to be Mr. Hulk), but even at my best/thinnest I always had a tummy. I tried one session of ColdSculpting (3 areas) and had a minuscule improvement, which was exciting, but not enough. Once I did some research and the math I decided Lipo was the way to go.

I had my abdomen & flanks done. Dr felt like the flanks were optional, but I figured it would be best just to do both at the same time, so I did not regret not getting them done.
I am only a few days in, but very excited. The first time the garment came off my stomach was FLAT! Event with swelling. I am looking forward to seeing how these all turns out over the next few weeks/months.

The procedure was easy. Yeah, first few days I have been in some pain/discomfort, but completely manageable.

I'll try to post additional photos as things progress.

This is the first cosmetic surgery I have ever had...

1st Week down

Went to the Dr for my 1 week follow up. He is very happy with the results... 1000CC removed from the front and 500CC total for flanks, he said that is appx 75% fat & 25% fluids, etc. So maybe 3-5Lbs of FAT which will be nice, but I am more looking forward to the minimal fat layer on my stomach not actual lbs lost.

My pain is almost gone. Full off all meds.

No need for a picture this week. My swelling is at the max (the doc says) and should start going down everyday moving forward... I actual started seeing it reduce the next day.

I get to stop wearing my compression garment and start working out again in one more week!

Sounds like week 3 will be more promising for additional post-off pics.

Week 4

Four weeks down! Almost feel 100%. Still a bit of tenderness in the flanks. Feels like swelling is 95% gone, still a bit in my lower abs. I have resumed normal working out this last week, so hopefully that starts to accelerate progress.

I see the doc again at week 6, so I'll provide another update then.

Still happy with results & progress...
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I liked Dr. Smith a lot. Being my first cosmetic surgery, I was a bit uneasy. Dr. Smith was easy to talk to during my consultation and reassuring. His staff was nice and very helpful. The facility is nice and modern. Day of the surgery they got me in & out.