I Wouldn't Go to Him for Rhinoplasty/Revision Rhinoplasty - Las Vegas, NV

Bad nose job thought he could fix it. He at least...

Bad nose job thought he could fix it. He at least tried. I am however happier with side profile, not happy with tip of nose sewed crooked uneven nostrils, cartilage shows looks cut.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

His rhinoplasty is not satisfying. Not sure if I should put poor or average, considering in my opinion only the best should be doing this surgery. Definitely needs to perfect his sculpting skill. Instead of going to him (Even if he is offering a free revision) I suggest before further damage and wasted hope you go to someone else who knows what they are doing. This is your nose and your face you better make sure it's done right. Even if it means saving up, or waiting till you find the right surgeon. No sense in wasting time or making things more complicated. With Dr. Garcia, he seemed nice, ended up getting a little short with me after payment. To further correct my dissatisfaction I was told to wait as it would go down, and change, it just got worse. My tip cartilage is even cut wrong and not laid down properly. I didn't notice how bad because it was swollen, and hidden, though in time I could see it. He suggests doing open nose approach for best results yet causes further issues when he fails to lay cartilage down right causing asymmetry, uneven nostrils[new problem], hanging columella [never had that problem]. Incision scar is terrible and visibly noticeable [worse than it was.] I feel my bone is not smooth either, but maybe a bit better than it was. Overall side profile not what I wanted, more cartilage issues than I thought possible now I have been told I need a graft to fix it. Though it may or may not be pricy depending on the doctor please go to a doctor that you see lots of photos and work that you LOVE and that has many good reviews. The doctor in new york, Sam Rizk has great reviews if you can make it there, fast healing too uses high tech tools. I may go there, or to ghavami, or frankel in California. I wonder if there is a doctor that has only good reviews? I'll keep researching but so far they seem the best.

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi did mine in Las Vegas and he's amazing. I researched him beforehand and found nothing but good reviews.

I'm so sorry to hear you were not pleased with your rhinoplasty results.