Love Radiesse with Knowlegable Injector - Las Vegas, NV

I had Radiesse injected into my cheeks a couple...

I had Radiesse injected into my cheeks a couple months ago and LOVED IT!! After several weeks and the swelling went down I felt I could use some more. My doctor was having a special, yesterday, 2 for 1. SO I had more Radiesse placed in my cheeks. Having some product left over after satisfying my cheek area the Dr. suggested putting the rest in my frown line area; the corners of the mouth that droop down. I consented.....BAD IDEA!!!!! Because I didnt have my nasal folds done and only the cheek area, the frown line area plumped up and enhanced the nasal fold lines.

Having the cheeks done did give a lift to the folds, but having the frown lines done second, pushed the skin around my mouth up causing the lines to be more evident. I think if the folds were done before the frown lines, the skin would have pulled up giving a lift to the frown making it less noticeable and maybe not even going there with the product..........

Anyway my husband, who didnt even notice when I had my cheeks done the first time, asked what happened to my mouth (I told him), says I look like the Joker from Bat Man....NICE!!!

That said, I think the more knowledge/experienced the Dr. is about the product, the better off you will be....I still Love IT!!

Hi Suzi,

Oh aren't husbands delightful sometimes ;) Are you still swollen today, since it's been two days since your procedure? Are you going to go back and have the nasal folds filled in to make you less "joker" looking? I'm glad even after this most recent experience, you are still happy with Radiesse. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt