Totally Worth It! Lipo Rocks - Las Vegas, NV

I had a fantastic experience. I had my abdomen and...

I had a fantastic experience. I had my abdomen and love handles treated about one month ago. I've already lost 4 inches from my waist and I'm still a little swollen. The staff there were nice from the first time I called. They answered all of my questions, and I had a lot of them, but they never made me feel like I was annoying, even though I'm sure I was:) The office was beautiful, they have some really cool art work throughout the office.

The procedure itself went very well. The part where they are injecting the numbing fluid is a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. It feels like someone is pinching you. When they were sucking the fat out, I barely felt anything but a little pressure. I chose not to take the anxiety medication, so afterwards I felt great and was actually able to go out to lunch with my friend. Since they are located in Vegas, we even went to a show that night! They told me that it's not always this easy for everyone, but I'm sure glad that it was easy for me.

I am so happy and would totally recommend them. I had to fly in to Vegas from Chicago, but it was surprisingly easy. They put me up in a hotel right around the corner from their office and the hotel provided transportation from the airport, to the office and even to a local casino so we could hang out. I know not everyone has this good of an experience, but I thought that I would help spread the word for these guys because they are certainly doing a good job.

MyShape Liposculpture Specialists

I had an unbelievable experience with MyShape Lipo. I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes, the staff was knowledgable and answered all of my questions, the office was very clean and professional. The doc took plenty of time to make me feel comfortable and answer my questions and he really made the whole experience quite pleasant.

Thanks for posting your experience, LivinLife. I'm glad it went well for you! We'd love to see photos too, if you feel comfortable sharing them.