With Radiesse - Completely Worth It! - Las Vegas, NV

I always was self conscious about the profile of...

I always was self conscious about the profile of my nose. I had a dorsal hump that threw off my entire face. I'm 24 hours post-op and I love the results. It's not permanent, but I got radiesse to test it out and will go for Artefill next time. There was some noticeable swelling, but most is gone now. There was very pain, almost no discomfort, and I look like a new person.

I never told anyone about the issues about my nose and was actually afraid that my family and friends would realize that I had cosmetic surgery. Even with the swelling no one has said a thing. That could be taken in a bad way in that no one has noticed an improvement but that's not what I mean. The results look so natural that no one has pin pointed that I had a non-surgical nose job. My friend did a double take when he first saw me, but didn't say a thing. I knew that he realized I looked different, but just couldn't put his finger on it.

Most of the dorsal hump I had is now completely gone. I still have a small bump but I don't care. My nose goes so much better with my face that I love the tiny bump, it still gives me personality.

I took a couple of my own before and after photos for myself and I can't stop looking at them. I am a completely new person.

Thanks for sharing your story. Radiesse is safe, made from a natural bone type of mineral, is moldable and temporary. Be careful with Artefill. The same look cannot be created with Artefill, as you cannt mold the transitions around the main injectable area. . Please ask Dr. Zimmerman to explain why the same look cannot be created.

Hi Jon,

Thanks so much for sharing your story! Looking forward to seeing how the results compare to Artefill when you try it. :)

Edward Zimmerman

I found Dr. Zimmerman's site online, looking for price quotes for a non-surgical nose job. Compared to LA his prices were extremely reasonable and everything was great. I never had cosmetic surgery before and no one new I was getting this done so I was a little nervous and Dr. Zimmerman and his staff were extremely courteous. I wanted to hide a dorsal hump on my nose, and I do still have a tiny bump it's such a huge improvement over what I had. I can't stop looking at my before and after photos. My nose goes so much better with my face because of Dr. Zimmerman and looks completely natural with still some personality. I had 1/3 of a syringe left over when done and Dr. Zimmerman went through my options and what I could do so it didn't go to waste. I turned him down though. I never considered cosmetic surgery for any other place and didn't want to make a quick decision, although the suggestions he made probably would have helped but I'm happy enough. I think my imperfections make me perfect now that my nose balances out my face. I'm planning on going back in a year to make the results permanent. The office does have harsh environment fluorescent lights everywhere, so if you look into a mirror you'll freak out. With fluorescent lights, every imperfection is amplified which is why they aren't put into bathrooms. I'm in my 20s and looked 10 years older when I looked in a mirror. Other than that I loved the service I got and the procedure.