Self-Applied Peel for Ice Pick Scars/Hyper-Pigmentation - Las Vegas, NV

I struggled with severe acne for the past 5 years...

I struggled with severe acne for the past 5 years and have finally gotten it under control. However, I am now left with severe redness and Ice pick scarring which make my skin look very rough and uneven. I first tried the jesnner peel 2 years ago and it did help with the acne but I saw better results once I started watching my diet, drinking more water, and using more basic facial cleansers and toners in conjunction with products from the Peter Thomas Roth Brand.
I applied this peel last night and hope to see some results as I continue using it every few weeks. Here is how my skin looked before the application. I will update more photos within the next few days!

UPDATE: Day 3

Peeling is pretty severe around the corners of the mouth. And I can feel the skin around the cheek bones drying up and getting ready to peel as well.

UPDATE: Day 6

Peeling has occurred all over my face. I continue using plenty of moisturizer and drinking Aloe Vera juice every day. I have since seen less redness. Can't wait until this is over!

UPDATE: Day 10

Skin has stopped peeling. Overall my skin looks smoother but I'm still working with scars and redness. This will not be my last treatment :)

Self

Thank you for sharing your experience with RealSelf.  This is definitely a process and it sounds like you have a great plan.    Please let us know how you are doing as you apply the peels.