I Want a Rhinoplasty Procedure That Will Give Me the Nose That is Symmetrical to my Facial Structure - Las Vegas, NV

I am seeking a great rhinoplasty surgeon who will...

I am seeking a great rhinoplasty surgeon who will correct the bump in the bridge of my nose as well as lifting the tip. I am of middle eastern decent so therefore my nose is the one thing that bothers me. I want my nose to be smaller to match the rest of my facial features. I am 25 yrs old and am an aspiring model in the entertainment industry. I have considered this procedure about 3 years ago when i noticed that my nose was getting slighty bigger than it used to look. I know that there are many complications that could go wrong, but I am hopeful that i will recover quickly and improve my outter beauty. I work so hard on keeping my body fit and looking in top shape, but unfortunately, i cannot work out till my nose gets thinner! I feel that having this procedure will help me gain the confidence i need to further my career.

Welcome! Looking forward to following your journey. Photos are great to include too...many people blank out the eyes for privacy reasons. All the best!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! When will your surgery be?

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon