WOW! My Smile is Beautiful! - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Golpa and his staff are truly amazing! My...

Dr. Golpa and his staff are truly amazing! My teeth were literally falling out, and I was absolutely terrified of going to the dentist! (Obviously, since people who aren't scared of the dentist would have gone and had their teeth taken care of!) As my teeth continued to fall out one at a time, I knew I had to do SOMETHING! My choices were: dentures (no way...I saw the lady on Funniest Home Videos when here dentures fell out in front of everyone!); individual implants (no way!! If you're afraid to go to the dentist once, multiply this by the number of surgeries required to get several implants at different times over the course of ~ 2 years); all-on-four dental implants (go in on Monday for consultation and x-rays...go in on Tuesday for surgery...go in on Wednesday and get new, beautiful teeth). After doing much research on 8 doctors and the science behind the all-on-four procedure, I chose Dr. Golpa. Why? Experience. Kind treatment by his staff when I called with A LOT OF QUESTIONS! No pushing me into anything.
I know different people react differently to the surgery; however, I had no reaction at all. I didn't experience pain; all the doctor's involved in the surgery did an awesome job; I was truly excited and happy during the whole procedure. I was amazed that I didn't feel more pain, and I was truly amazed at the fantastic job the lab techs did on my teeth. Were there hiccups during the process? Yes. Did Dr. Golpha and his team work closely with me to fix any issues and problems I had to get my teeth the way I wanted them? Yes! Dr. Golpa is a truly amazing man who wants your teeth to be movie-star beautiful. He WILL work with you until you are happy!
If you are a perfectionist, you will, by your nature, find something wrong with everything! If you are at a point where you have to have false teeth, then you can no longer be a perfectionist if you want to eat and smile. No false teeth are perfect, because they are not YOUR OWN TEETH! However, I have had a wonderful experience getting to know my teeth and how to use them and take care of them. If you have to have a prosthetic leg, you have to get used to it. Teeth are the same way. Don't get caught up in the notion that they will "feel" like real teeth! They don't! But after a few months, you forget that they aren't your own teeth, because they quickly become a part of you that your body and mind get used to!
So, if you have to have false teeth, definitely go with the all-on-fours! No taking them out or having them fall out....no looking forward to many surgeries where each individual tooth might be a different color. Just go in one day and get beautiful teeth the next!
Kudos to Dr. Golpa and everyone who works at his office in Las Vegas! I smile all the time now! Thank you from the bottom of my Georgia Bulldawg heart!
Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist

Awesome! His experience alone was enough to pick him for the job. His knowledge of cosmetic dentistry made if obvious that he wanted my teeth to be perfect. He helped me choose a color that looked natural ON ME. (I personally think the neon white teeth are a little too obvious! Mine are a beautifully natural white that makes my teeth look normal and enhances my skin color. I'm happy I had Dr. Golpa help me pick the final color! Thanks, Doc!

I had my top teeth pulled because they were loose and the top of my mouth is too flat for dentures. Soo I got implants, they failed one after another. I have now been going thru. This for 5 years,replacing one after another. It has been very painful. I have gained 50 lbs. because of the bad food I ate ( soft food). Now as my dentist doesn't know what to do, I have dentures,that fall out , yes I can be talking to someone. I don't care how much glue I put in,they fall out. And to top it off my right sinus is blocked. I have invested $70,000 , and I am so depressed. I am only 59 , can't believe I have to live like this the rest of my life.
Thank you so much for your review!  We have at least one person right now actively deciding to do to Dr. Golpa.  I hope you'll consider posting an anonymous picture so that people can get some perspective on what your result looks like.  It probably looks fantastic, even if it's not 'perfect' :D.  We have a few others from Dr. Golpa here and they are also happy about their results.

By the way, did you do upper and lower?  And did Dr. Golpa do your extractions?

Thanks again!
No I did not get them pulled from Dr.Golpa. They, my dentures don't look bad buy they are painful. I just ate a BLT and they fell out twice. I guess my question is ( is there any hope for me?) Two dentists are giving up. How can I give up? My lift sucks with dentures.
@Doug123, maybe you could share your story in its entirety with us, so we have a better idea of what happened to you and what has brought you to this position?  Making a review is a lot like posting a comment.  Here is a link to start it--just fill out the form. :)