Hope Zeltiq Works! - Las Vegas, NV

I did zeltiq on my lower abdomen six days ago. The...

I did zeltiq on my lower abdomen six days ago. The procedure itself was somewhat uncomfortable for the first 5 minutes but then it was totally tolerable.

That night after the procedure, I was mostly numb. The next day is when the pain began. I started having sharp, shooting pains throughout my abdomen. It was more of a nerve pain that was excaerbated by moving or even lightly brushing my finger across my skin. I have to say the pain was pretty bad. I couldnt wear fitted pants and I had to wear a compression garment to help minimize the movement. Day 4 when the pain got really bad I searched the web and found a product called Sarna that was recommended by someone. It says its for itching but its also got a pain reliever. Ive been using this lotion for the past few days and the pain is much tolerable now, actually almost gone. The pain is only bad at night sometimes when it wakes me from my sleep.

Anyways, Im just hoping this bloating goes away soon and Im looking forward to a slimmer midsection in the next 4-6 weeks!